Your privacy is important to us, so we’ll always keep your details secure. We use your details to keep in touch about things and products that may be relevant and of legitimate interest to you.
What We Collect
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to marketing and customer surveys
- Any other personal information that you choose to send us
- Your recorded image on CCTV when you visit our premises
- Phone calls are recorded for monitoring and training purposes. The recordings are not shared with any other body or organisation
What We Do With Your Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Details we collect are used for:
- Internal record keeping.
- To process your orders, invoicing and to provide an after service sales service. We may pass your details to another organization to supply / deliver products or services you have purchased and / or to provide after sales service.
- We may use your email address to send you information in relation to No.1. We may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting. You have the option to opt in / out.
- Card payment transactions are processed using a secure Third Party Virtual Terminal. Card details are taken and are inputted into the terminal by a trained member of staff. We do not store credit or debit card details nor do we share customer financial details with any 3rd parties. Repeat orders will require the customer to submit their Card details each and every time a payment is made. No member of staff is allowed to store Card Details and in the event of a customer offering card details for future use this will be refused.
We will keep details and recordings of communications with us through email, telephone recording, in writing, in person and via social media.
You have the right for us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. There is a charge of a ‘reasonable fee’ for this and we would look to provide you with this information within the space of one month’s time.